Slade Campus Past Students Association
The Slade Campus Past Students Association (SCPSA) aims to represent its members to provide an environment for past students to meet and collaborate in events to:
- establish good fellowship among members of the association
- promote and advance the interests of the Campus
- be custodian of the history of the two schools
- promote care, companionship and support for members
- raise funds for the benefit of the campus
A brief history of the Anglican Boarding Schools of Warwick, Queensland, Australia
The boys’ school, Slade and its sister school, St Catharine’s started as independent Anglican Schools in the early 1900’s.
Slade School had a long association with the Bush Brothers while St Catharine’s CEGS was run by the Sisters of the Sacred Advent.